We know every family has different needs just like every baby has different needs. Our approach to infant sleep is a gentler one.
We have sleep consultants who are certified Baby-Led Sleep and Well-Being Specialists.
The Baby-Led Sleep™ approach places an emphasis on parents’ instincts and a baby’s cues. The mission is to help parents find sleep solutions through responsive parenting practices while building connected relationships. We are passionate about helping families improve sleep without resorting to sleep training and have developed a program that:
- respects and nurtures the attachment system;
- supports the natural progression of development;
- gives parents an understanding of what “normal” baby sleep looks like;
- appreciates your baby’s still-developing brain and dominant survival instinct;
- encourages parents to believe and follow their instincts; and
- empowers parents to make changes to improve the quality of their baby’s sleep.